This is my almost final edit for the documentary… has taken ages but hopefully it’s worth it!
After compiling all sections in different sequences I decided to copy them all into one as it is only 15 mins and I find it easier to work when I can see everything on screen.
After such a big project, I am much more familiar with Premiere Pro and can now get faster results when editing clips together.
Once I had everything together there was a lot of grading and trimming to be done. Also the audio will have to be altered.
It has been a lengthy editing process and one I wasn’t quite prepared for, though think i’ve learned a lot from it and will be better equipped to edit the rest of the film once I finish my honours degree.